Project managerSPH Engineering, SIA
SPH Engineering is a global provider of Uncrewed Aerial Vehicle (UAV) software solutions, integration services, consulting, and custom development to expand drone applications. Its innovations support UAVs of different manufacturers, advancing drone technologies for surveying, data collection, and entertainment. Founded in 2013 in Latvia (EU), the company has a global customer and partner network in 150+ countries.
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will work closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans and the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget;
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Gathering requirements, deliverables, and timeframes from stakeholders;
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards;
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information;
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution;
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Proven experience in project management. Product management experience and skills will be a plus;
- At least three years of experience as an IT project manager. Experience in implementing CRM systems, BI & reporting will be an added advantage;
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies;
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion;
- Effective interpersonal skills and comfort working in and through a cross-functional organization;
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to understand and relate to the engineering mindset;
- Highly attentive to detail and organization, strong business acumen;
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA degree would be beneficial.
- Competitive salary (starting at 2500 EUR gross) and performance bonuses;
- Work in an international company for a fast-growing industry with the state of the art products and extreme international growth capabilities during the next five/ten years;
- Flexible & Hybrid working environment;
- Free parking + other perks at the office;
- Health insurance;
- Awesome team.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 03.04.2023
€ 800 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 07.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023