Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team is looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering paid traffic that converts for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome.
We are looking for a person with previous work experience in Paid Traffic, a healthy learning attitude, and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. A major advantage will be seen in previous experience with eCommerce and working in an agency setting.
- Develop paid search strategies and plans for new and existing clients from the US and Europe
- Oversee all aspects of multiple search campaigns from concept through execution and reporting with attention to quality and detail in Google and Bing
- Monitor, optimize, A/B test, and report campaign performance on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs are met or exceeded
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Continually look for new opportunities to scale and grow paid search performance for our clients in cooperation with analytics, UX and CRO teams as well as copywriters
- Compile monthly paid search reports for our clients with an analysis of account performance
- Monitor, recommend, and test the latest digital marketing tactics for internal and external initiatives
- At least 3 years of previous work experience with building and managing campaigns on Google Ads/Microsoft Ads
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics required)
- A keen interest in continual, self-motivated learning
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant supervision or direction
- Solid communications skills and a team player
Bonus if you have
- Experience in eCommerce marketing
- Have qualitative research experience
- Familiar with CRO and SEO
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- We will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth.
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 10.02.2023
€ 3250 – 5100
Beigu termiņš: 06.02.2023
€ 1200 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 09.02.2023