Senior Salesforce DeveloperCognizant Latvia
Cognizant is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative, and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce Team.
About Cognizant Salesforce:
We are a growing team of around 40 professionals locally and 10,000 professionals globally. We help organisations run their CRM engagements, Digital marketing efforts and sales processes among other efforts, between multiple verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
We do this through all levels of work from Support/Admin work trough Analysis & Development till Architectural solution building.
About the role:
Cognizant’s Salesforce Developers are responsible for building and delivering world-class platforms for our customers on Salesforce/Force.com. In this role they bring certification and deep expertise using Force.com maximising the use of OOB functionality to deliver solutions that have minimal coding.
Suitable candidates will be highly knowledgeable in Force.com and web application development. They will be able to fully utilise OOB features of Force.com, designing solutions that make use of the Force.com API, APEX, LWC and other tools to extend the product to meet clients’ needs.
Deep experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is essential.
Suitable candidates will understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and SFDC development best practices.
• Configuration of OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
• Coding in APEX, Visualforce, LWC, formulae, and complimentary ANT Tools for deployment
• Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
• SDLC deployment management
• Developing Salesforce API to connect with external systems [REST / SOAP]
Our ideal candidate:
• Someone who has at least 4 years coding and customization experience in Apex , Visualforce, OOB Features and minimum 2 years coding experience in LWC and has done at least a couple of end-to-end SF- External Systems integration using REST / SOAP
• DEV401 (Developer) certification
• ADM201 (Admin) certification
• Platform Developer 1 Certification
• Platform Developer 2 Certification
• Several real-world client Force.com deliveries
• Code version control experience (GIT,SVN, other)
• Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
• Clear & confident technical communication skills
• Continuous Integrated Testing experience (Jenkins or similar)
• ADM211 (Adv. Admin) Certification
• DEV501 (Advanced.Developer)
• Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
• SOA and batch integration experience
• Agile/SCRUM certification
What you can expect:
• Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 3000 up to 3692 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus, and monetary recognitions;
Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being, and desire to learn and grow:
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, and various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well as free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please, note that we will get in touch only with the candidates who will be selected for the second round.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2600 – 3600
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023
Beigu termiņš: 15.04.2023
€ 1120 – 1260
Beigu termiņš: 09.04.2023