Our client is developing a medical appointment booking platform. Forty percent of U.S. residents use its services in more than 2000 cities, and more than 10 million appointments a month are booked through the platform.
The project uses React.js on the frontend side and C# (ASP.NET and .NET Core) on the backend, all running on AWS.
The team’s KPIs are focused on scaling the healthcare provider side of the marketplace, providing more choices to patients looking for healthcare.
We offer a $500 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Developer Platform team.
Embedded within our infrastructure organization, you’ll contribute to the next generation of developer tooling and service deployment. You’ll work to support our Product Engineering teams to improve their development workflows and ensure that the features our client builds are functional, secure, and resilient, enabling millions of patients to get the care they need.
- Shipping real code in languages like C#, Node or React to our internal developer base autonomously, without gates on other parts of the engineering organization
- Automating what can be automated and breaking down the barriers of traditional software development to increase developer productivity
- Supporting our large product engineering org with their tooling, deployment, and cloud infrastructure needs
- Mentoring your peers and colleagues, with the notion that helping others means learning and growing yourself
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent engineering experience
- Previous experience working as SRE/ DevOps with AWS
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Experience with all the acronyms (and numeronyms) - AWS, CI, CD, IaC, K8s, O11y, etc.
- Successfully shipped code for a consumer-facing product, with experience working across multiple areas of the technology stack
- A passion for building platforms and understanding what makes a great platform - infrastructure as code, automation, libraries, APIs, and standardization
- Good English
Nice to have
- Passionate about building easy-to-use developer tooling with the latest technologies
- Excited about improving developers’ lives and their development workflows
- Motivated to learn new technologies, design patterns, and work in the cloud
- Pragmatic in your decision-making day-to-day
- Autonomous, individually accountable, and comfortable working in a remote environment
- A believer that diverse and inclusive teams and cultures are a non-negotiable
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 20.02.2023
Beigu termiņš: 23.02.2023
€ 2320 – 3480
Beigu termiņš: 06.02.2023