QUALITY COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga and currently, we are looking for Quality Compliance Specialist
Professional skills and qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree or last year student (or equal degree) in economics, accounting, quality management, legal, computer science or relevant;
• Experience in different kind of documentation preparation (reports, notes, reviews, etc.);
• Understanding of process definition and process approach;
• Analytical thinking, accuracy and high sense of responsibility;
• Good organizational and commutation skills;
• Good literacy of MS Office;
• Good knowledge of English and Latvian (written and spoken)
We will consider as advantage:
• Work experience in similar position or function;
• Knowledge of ISO family standards (e.g. QMS, EnMS);
• Knowledge of the Russian language is preferable but not mandatory.
• Perform internal process audits and create reports based on ISO Standards used within Company;
• Provide necessary consultation and support to projects in terms of Company-defined processes and documentation;
• Prepare different kind of documentation and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders;
• Participate in creation, review, updates of process-related documentation (procedures, guidelines, templates etc.);
• Participate in maintenance of Company data;
• Other tasks within scope of department defined by Company.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable Company with dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Modern office with free parking;
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (health insurance, paid cell phone calls, etc.);
• Regular Company and/or Team building events;
• Opportunity to work in the office or remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 1500.00 to 2200.00 EUR *
* The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
Sludinājumu latvieu valodā var apskatīt šeit: