Senior DevOps EngineerArvato Systems Latvia SIA
- Able to create, implement, maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure architecture based on the application, system design.
- Able to create, implement, maintain and optimize CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery) pipeline based on complex software/application versioning to serve multiple clients.
- Able to execute operational activities such as deployment, monitoring and maintenance.
- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of projects.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of high level technical architecture, design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Work with Technical Architect to realize technical concept.
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Project experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Project experience in Azure DevOps Pipelines and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Project experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as Grafana or similar.
- Project experience with Terraform and Ansible.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in developing cloud based solutions OR transforming on-premise solutions to cloud based solutions (on AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Good knowledge in securing complex web application deployed in cloud environment.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project. The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in EU regularly.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Having good understanding in essential tools for virtualization and containerization is an advantage.
- Monthly gross salary from 3800 to 4800 EUR, depending on your level of expertise.
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences.
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training.
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage.
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives.
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3500 – 5500
Beigu termiņš: 03.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 03.04.2023
€ 1700 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 09.04.2023