Senior Google Cloud DevOps EngineerArvato Systems Latvia SIA
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines to deploy cloud-based infrastructure and solutions.
- Work hand-in-hand with project teams to implement the best possible target architecture.
- Fix service configurations and security issues quickly and proactively.
- Help to define DevOps and cloud best practices and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Support production services and minimize the impact of operational issues.
- Participate in on-call duty shared fairly among the DevOps team members.
- University degree in computer science, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Ops for complex, productive infrastructures, including robust monitoring, logging and alerting.
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud, especially IAM, compute, storage, networking, or containerization and container orchestration services.
- Experience using Git and provisioning services through infrastructure as code (preferably Terraform) deployed via pipelines in GitHub/GitLab.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Any Google Cloud certification is a plus (but can always be done on the job).
- Any programming experience (e.g. Python, Golang) is a plus.
- Monthly gross salary from 3800 to 4800 EUR, depending on your level of expertise.
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences.
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training.
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage.
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives.
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 28.03.2023
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023
€ 1400 – 1400
Beigu termiņš: 21.04.2023