Our client provides strategies and products for efficient currency management to the market. The company specializes in currency exchange risks management, payments, and collections.
Team augmentation of the client’s development teams (30 FTE) with participation in different products development for currency management.
The project team consists of up to 30 DataArt employees increasing the client’s team capabilities of 40+ FTE.
We are inviting an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our project team.
• Creat new components and flows as well as adopt existing ones to the business needs
• 4+ years of experience administering Salesforce.com (workflows, page layouts, training, customizations, dashboards, record types, custom objects, validations, profiles, roles)
• 4+ years of development experience with the Salesforce platform
• Strong Salesforce functional architecture expertise
• Experience with Object-Oriented coding practices
• Experience in developing applications on the Salesforce platform using declarative application configuration, Apex and Lightning (LWC)
• Experience in the application of Salesforce platform events
• Ability to understand and clarify the client’s functional and non-functional requirements
• Excellent knowledge of best practices
• Excellent English communication skills
Nice to have
• Salesforce Developer I certification
• Salesforce Administrator certification
• Skills working with Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
• Experience with Salesforce CPQ
• Experience designing and using REST, Web API, and SOAP
• Experience with AWS or another cloud platform
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.