DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 25 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
Security Competence is looking for a Software Security Architect who will cover a variety of tasks related to software security in projects. These tasks are mostly about consulting clients and project teams in relation to software, process, and operational security. In addition, you will have an opportunity to contribute to the development of our security services and offerings ultimately extending DataArt’s business.
You will be able to master your security skills with our team; we just need strong expertise in software design (team lead or architect level) as well as good communication skills.
• Be a part of Security Competence, contribute to its internal processes and offerings
• Collaborate with project teams to develop secure architecture, security requirements and guidelines
• Define mature and sensible approach to securing client’s systems, consult on various security-related topics
• Perform security architecture reviews, cloud environment assessment and hardening
• Help building secure software development lifecycle in projects, integrate security tools into CI/CD
• Prepare security documentation for auditors and regulators
• Team lead or architect grades or qualification
• Basic security background and desire to develop in that area
• Good presentation skills, experience with presales and business development
• Good spoken English
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.