Sales managerSIA Legal balance
Requirements for candidates
- Responsible approach to work, strict adherence to set deadlines, logical thinking and focus on quality work results;
- Fluent Latvian, English and Russian (written and spoken);
- Experience working with MS Office;
- Initiative, organization, good communication skills.
- Active search of new clients and B2B;
- Build, maintain and develop warm relationship with clients, looking for opportunities for the development of cooperation;
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets;
- Preparing proposals, presentations and provide answers.
By joining Legal Balance team, you will gain friendly colleagues, experience working in an international, fast-growing company, competitive salary, health insurance after probationary period, modern office and well-equipped work environment, fruits, and delicacies in the office to maintain a good mood as well as challenging tasks and possibility to develop professionally.
Please note that we will contact the applicants who will be invited for an interview. If you do not receive an invitation to an interview within three weeks of the job advertisement publication period, please consider that you have received a rejection from SIA Legal Balance.
SIA Legal Balance is responsible for data processing within the scope of this assessment. The purpose of data processing is the selection of applicants during the recruitment process. If the applicant is not hired, no later than two weeks after the end of the entire recruitment period, the applicant's data is deleted.
Would be considered as advantages for candidates
- Higher education;
- Previous experience in finance sector.
Please sent your CV and Motivation letter in English.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1100 – 1400
Beigu termiņš: 09.04.2023
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 29.04.2023
€ 1000 – 1215
Beigu termiņš: 13.04.2023