Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020? Commerce, management, and leadership converging to be 100% digital?
Covid-19 accelerated the shift to eCommerce by five years and 370+ eCommerce platforms contributed to this growth.
scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
With the growing demand for seamless eCommerce solutions, we are looking for experienced UX specialists to join our Digital Experience Team - whose main goal is to help our clients earn more!
What you will be dealing with?
- Conversion & UX Research: analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to find website optimizations opportunities with the highest potential return
- Evaluating websites and eCommerce stores based on best practices (heuristic review)
- Driving research and data-informed redesign projects - understanding which part of the old website is not performing well and preparing wireframes for a better solution
- Running user tests to validate current site UX or your newly proposed solutions
- Transforming findings into actionable insights and recommendations for improving customer experience with eCommerce stores
- Presenting research insights and suggested solutions to the team and client
- Closely collaborating with Business Developers, UI designers, and Project Managers.
Whom are we looking for?
- Extensive previous work experience in the CRO, UX Design, Customer Experience, or eCommerce-related field.
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Intermediate Google Analytics user, can easily navigate Google Analytics reports, work with advanced segments, and drive insights from data
- Intermediate Figma user with the ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Can transform your hypothesis into functional wireframes
- Know the true value behind user testing
- Passionate about finding and solving critical bottlenecks in the user journey
- Great relationship-building and communication skills
- Have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually, a test assignment and an interview!
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!