The client's product is a 4K video processing and delivery solution. This solution will allow creating, uploading, and delivering video files that will be controlled by the developed application. The created video content will be streamed to a special device and will be used in the marketing sphere, at events, and in any other business field.
DataArt will augment the client's team in the active development project stage.
The development team on DataArt’s side consists of Node.js and React developers, DevOps, a project manager, and a business analyst (probably). The in-house development team consists of the CTO, a tech lead, and a UI/UX specialist.
We are seeking an experienced Middle Flutter Developer to join our project team.
Flutter (Web, iOS, Android), web services, APIs, relational & NoSQL databases, CI/CD.
• 3+ years of professional experience in software development
• 2+ years of experience with Flutter (Web, iOS, Android)
• Experience in multi-tiered distributed systems, web services, APIs, and relational & NoSQL databases
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with automated testing and building (CI/CD)
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
• Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
• Good spoken English
Nice to have
• Working experience with media data
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4000 – 4600
Beigu termiņš: 20.02.2023
€ 1300 – 1600
Beigu termiņš: 12.02.2023
€ 4500 – 6000
Beigu termiņš: 13.02.2023