Application Support SpecialistArvato Systems Latvia SIA
- Work in our exciting digitalization projects and cloud projects, using the latest technologies
- Being part of our Riga-Germany-wide teams and are working together with our customers and our product development
- Get to know different customer applications well and are responsible for their 2nd level support
- Automate processes of customers’ applications in the cloud, as well as in our data centers, using common specialist IT tools (Shell, Powershell, Terraform etc.)
- Advise our customers on technical and functional inquiries regarding their applications and implement solutions together with specialist departments and software manufacturers
- Take over topic and project coordination in one or more specialist areas
- Technical background (university studies and/or related experience)
- Experience in the support of IT systems as well as in IT operation/maintenance and application development
- Flexible approach to customer requests and would like to work your way through complex topics
- First knowledge in service level compliant application support according to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Creative and collaborative team player
- Enjoy new technologies such as cloud (Azure, AWS), Kubernetes(-tools) and Docker
- Communicate confidently in English (German knowledge would be considered an advantage)
- Monthly gross salary from 1900 to 3800 EUR, depending on your level of expertise
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleague
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 03.04.2023
€ 1500 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 28.03.2023
€ 2500 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023