• Passionate about numbers and details.
• High sense of responsibility.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other essential tools.
• Experience in accounting.
• Requisitioner and invoice approval responsibilities within Oracle or any other invoice management systems employed by the company.
• Being aware of all provider contracts and renegotiations to ensure that the company is maximizing any agreed discounts, including but not limited to: gaming tax allowances, bonus costs discounts, ad hoc campaign-related discounts and game positioning-related discounts.
• Providing supporting documentation where required for the discounts mentioned above.
• Working closely with Heads of Products and Revenue Directors to manage all ad hoc discounts.
• Review all provider invoices to ensure they align with agreed commercial rates and discounts.
• Working with the accounting department to create and verify the monthly Supplier Platform Fee (SPF) and other related files.
• Monitor cost of sales per product vertical regularly and report any deviation from budgeted expectations.
• Main contact for all product-related third-party providers for all financial matters.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of a growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, an extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Satekles iela 2b
- Pilna slodze
We are Entain - one of the biggest iGaming companies worldwide. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, transforming our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The Entain journey began on 9th December 2020, but our brands have been making history since the 1880s. Licensed in 27 jurisdictions, we’re now home to a global family of more than 25 iconic names - such big names as BetMGM, Bwin, Coral, Ladbrokes.
In Entain we employ around 24,000 people in 19 countries across five continents, with retail operations in the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Italy.
ENLABS, which stands for Entertainment Laboratories, was acquired by Entain and joined the Entain family in April of 2021.
In ENLABS (from recent - part of Entain) we are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking by offering our customers industry-leading gaming content across all product verticals coupled with outstanding localized service. We are the largest iGaming operator in the Baltics with an ambition to expand well beyond, becoming one of the leading online gaming companies in other regions of Europe. We focus on regulated or soon to be regulated markets and promote responsible gambling. Regulation means a guarantee of fair play, player protection and local gambling tax contributions. As part of portfolio ENLABS owns a group of licensed online gaming companies located in several European jurisdictions. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands including our flagship brand “Optibet” , “Klondaika” and “Ninja Casino”.
Today ENLABS (incorporated into Entain as of recent) is a multi-brand online gaming company with 650+ people from more than 15 countries situated in offices across Riga (headquarters), Tallinn, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella, Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States, and one of the fastest growing operators in Eastern Europe.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://career.enlabs.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003462947
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 05.01.2024
Beigu termiņš: 14.12.2023
€ 620 – 1400
Beigu termiņš: 16.12.2023