• Passionate about numbers and details.
• High sense of responsibility.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other essential tools.
• Experience in accounting.
• Requisitioner and invoice approval responsibilities within Oracle or any other invoice management systems employed by the company.
• Being aware of all provider contracts and renegotiations to ensure that the company is maximizing any agreed discounts, including but not limited to: gaming tax allowances, bonus costs discounts, ad hoc campaign-related discounts and game positioning-related discounts.
• Providing supporting documentation where required for the discounts mentioned above.
• Working closely with Heads of Products and Revenue Directors to manage all ad hoc discounts.
• Review all provider invoices to ensure they align with agreed commercial rates and discounts.
• Working with the accounting department to create and verify the monthly Supplier Platform Fee (SPF) and other related files.
• Monitor cost of sales per product vertical regularly and report any deviation from budgeted expectations.
• Main contact for all product-related third-party providers for all financial matters.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of a growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, an extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!