- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development or production
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for proposals and improvements
- Collaboration with project managers, developers, design team, and stakeholders
- Collaboration with UI/UX designers and create visually rich graphics for in-game elements
- Work within existing game brands guidelines and new brands visuals creation
- Brainstorm different ideas to solve design-related problems
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services, suppliers, etc.
- Prepare design files for print production and web development
- Supervise all design production/implementation stages
- Complete work prior to deadline
- Participate in meetings and regular design reviews.
We will only contact candidates who have provided their design project portfolio.
- Professional or Bachelor’s degree in design
- Up to 4 years of professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma
- Creative and artistic flair.
- Advanced English language, both verbal and written.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Creative thinking, problem-solving, passion and attention to details
- Understanding of online gaming and games graphic specifics
- Understanding of game UI graphics and brand design principles
- Creation of digital illustrations is an advantage
- Gross monthly salary 1900 EUR to 2800 EUR
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment.
- Modern, high-tech office with easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles, and electric scooter charging station.
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support, optics and other benefits.
- On-site gym with group training.
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties.
- Personal and professional development workshops.