Application Support EngineerArvato Systems Latvia SIA
- Taking care of customer issues and track their case via ticket-systems
- Resolution of technical incidents, advising and supporting the customer in consideration of functional requests
- Dispatch and track tickets for 2nd level support and Developers
- Analyse and debug processes (root cause analysis)
- Monitoring system status regarding memory, CPU and IO
- Improve existing processes
- Fundamental knowledge in Linux and Windows systems
- Basic knowledge of Database systems
- Basic administration Know-How
- Experience with Applications and Architecture
- Experience with Open-source websites
- Knowledge on webservers, such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Wildfly
- Understanding of the 7 layers of the OSI model (networking)
- Ability to monitor and evaluate application health checks
- Relevant IT studies
- Previous relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work both – independently and on a team
- German language knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Monthly gross salary from 1900 to 3800 EUR, depending on your level of expertise
- Hybrid way of working, based on your own preferences, with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Arvato Systems Latvia SIA
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through Digital Transformation. About 3,100 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge, and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes, and take on IT systems operation and support.
As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Through our strong strategic partner network with global top players such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, and SAP, we continuously strengthen our know-how and leverage the most advanced technology. We Empower Digital Leaders.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.arvato-systems.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203072770
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4300 – 5800
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1700 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2650
Beigu termiņš: 23.06.2023