CATEGORY SPECIALIST Nutricia SIA
• Higher education in Nutrition, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
• The ability to learn on the job and deal well with complexity
• Well-organized and meticulous in detail with strong follow up skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a keen team player
• Strong ability to prioritize the workload and multitask, ability to switch between projects
• Enthusiastic and feeling comfortable working in international team
• The ability to be versatile and resilient in challenging situations
• Desire to learn new skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills in Latvian and English, spoken and written. Knowledge of Russian will be considered as advantage.
Darba pienākumu apraksts
• Work to support Healthcare Brand Manager Pediatrics in marketing strategy execution
• Coordination of marketing assets creation, liaising with external parties to produce + getting approval from several parties on the final result
• Support with organizing marketing campaigns, exhibitions and events
• Data analysis to inform the strategic decision-making – sales data, product assortment, competition overview, etc.
• Administration and responsibility of systematic base files – labels, product information
A job which could easily turn into a career in Danone. We believe everyone is born with superpowers, something which comes natural to you. We know the uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energy, so we believe in all Danoner’s potential and when we build careers based on these superpowers and develop everyone’s potential to the fullest, magic happens. This is how we like to see Talent Management in Danone.
At Danone we strive to have variety of benefits across our region in Nordics & Baltics and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
• Monthly salary of 1600 EUR - 1800 EUR/gross
• Annual Bonus
• Health insurance from first working day;
• Access to sports and wellness program;
• One share for all allowing to become co-owner of Danone;
• Remote work opportunities;
• Unlimited access to our online learning platforms and other amazing opportunities for your professional development;
• Organization and Team events
And hey, want a snack? Feel free to grab a yoghurt in the fridge at the office – products available all day!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories: Dairy and Drinks, Plant-Based Products and Specialized Nutrition who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Aptamil, Souvenaid, Fortimel, Neocate, Lophlex, Actimel, Aqua d’Or, Fortini and Milupa.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
For more information about Danone, our teams and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Click “APPLY” button and send in your application in English before the closing date of February 9th. The recruitment process is ongoing, and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1200 – 1600
Beigu termiņš: 08.04.2023
€ 2260 – 2700
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023
€ 2300 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023