Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What do we expect from a Senior Magento Engineer?
- Comprehensive experience with front and back-end frameworks, e.g., React.js, CSS, MySQL, Magento, Vue.js, GraphQL, local storage libraries
- Relevant previous work experience in the field for at least 2-3 years
- Previous experience with Magento projects
- You must be also acquainted with PWA, React.js, and from time to time you will work with Shopify, Laravel, Node.js
- Ability to mentor junior colleagues and assure team-wide quality work
- Ready to learn from our solutions and expand our skill-set
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
Junior or Senior, we expect each new colleague to absorb the knowledge, information, and culture we have here, in scandiweb, and be ready to challenge themselves.
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and a technical interview!