Our client is a US-based company that is building an online education platform to teach girls programming.
The project is live and under active development. The project has been going on for almost 4 years. All of the development is being carried out on DataArt’s side.
There will be eventually 4 Full-stack Developers, 3 QAs – 2 Manual Engineers and 1 Automation Engineer, and 1 Project Manager.
We are looking for a Strong Middle/Senior Full Stack (Node.js + React.js) Developer to work in a dynamic team that is building an online education platform for a US-based client.
Agile teamwork allows for skills development, contributes to overall planning and product design, and makes an impact.
Node.js, React, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, Jenkins, GraphQL, NestJS.
70% Backend, 30% Frontend
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Solid knowledge of React, Node.js
- Skills working with Git
- Experience with AWS, Docker
- Experience with MySQL
- Written/spoken English
Nice to have
- In-depth understanding of Kubernetes
- Experience with GraphQL, NestJS
- Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD automation
- Experience with integration with Salesforce, Contentful
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.