Senior Microsoft Power Platform Developer KPMG Baltics SIA
KPMG is creating a highly specialized technical team called the KPMG Lighthouse. KPMG Lighthouse is a curation of specialized technical capabilities and domain experts working across the digital landscape. Here, you'll be an important part of our high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. Our technology-agnostic approach enables us to scale up or down and integrate across leading platforms.
We are an organization of ambitious individuals with broad experience, varied backgrounds and technical skills such as full stack developers, data scientists, azure cloud developers, product owners, scrum masters and much more. KPMG Lighthouse stretches across the globe and consists of the very best and brightest technology minds that are ready to challenge the status quo.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Microsoft Power Platform Developer to KPMG Lighthouse
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work in cross-function teams to deliver Microsoft Power Platform solutions for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Work closely with clients to translate business requirements into technical solutions in Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power, Power BI), including proposing solution architecture
• Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, build, test, validate and implement Power Platform based solutions satisfying customer requirements.
• Follow best practices to ensure high standard of the solutions, including performing quality assurance checks
• Work with stakeholders to identify and resolve design and development issues while maintaining tight quality control
• Support clients with setting up Microsoft Power Platform governance and administration model.
What are we looking for?
• You have an academic education as a basic prerequisite, but we highly value your experience in Microsoft Power Platform.
• At least two-three years of experience in Microsoft Power Platform as a low code developer, solution architect or consultant.
• You need proficiency with Microsoft Power Platform design and development of Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI applications and solutions.
• Experienced in Power Apps, Model Driven Apps, including Role based authorization, Common Data Services, Dataverse, Business Process flow, UI design skills and use of various connectors is a must. Experience with Azure integration services like Logic apps and Azure Function is nice to have.
• Good knowledge on architectural and development best practices, as well as experience in Agile Methodology
• Proficiency with business requirements gathering and creation of features/user stories and agile project management in Microsoft DevOps or JIRA
• Experience in development in other low code platforms such as Outsystems, Appian, Pega, etc is nice to have
• Strong preference will be given to candidates that can demonstrate their technical expertise by having one of the following certificates:
- PL-200 Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- • You are able to convert business requirement into a low code technical requirement
• You have sustained attention to detail and have ability to describe complex technical issues in a clear non-technical way
• You enjoy solving complex problems and getting any job well done
• You are passioned about technology and data and analytics challenges
• You are a great team player and collaborate flawlessly
• You are fluent in spoken and written English
• You demonstrate a positive approach towards problem solving under pressure, you are a self-motivated, emotionally intelligent and pro-active person, who demonstrates good communication skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills and eagerness to learn and grow.
What we offer
A lot of exciting things are happening within Data & Analytics around the world and KPMG is determined to be in the very forefront. As a team member within KPMG Lighthouse, you will be placed and work in-house but participate in both internal and external projects for new services and products to create great business value every day to our three business areas: Advisory, Audit and Tax. You will support with specific digital data platform and solutions based on advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and will be a central part of our delivery teams towards building scalable and robust services. Apart from technical knowledge, all our services are based on our domain expertise, creating maximum value for our clients.
- Base salary from 2000 up to 3000 EUR gross/monthly (based on your profile and experience) and to be reviewed annually
- Year-end bonus
- Referral program
- A fast paced, dynamic and international environment
- Professional team
- Professional training and Career development
- International opportunities
- Health and Life insurance from day one
- Sports activities
- Offer a choice of work remotely from your current location, or work from office in Riga.
- Ongoing support from Performance Manager
- Extra days off
- Buddy programme
- Mobile phone and allowance for calls
📌Warmly welcome with your application! We are happy to receive your application as soon as possible! If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact responsible Recruiting Manager Edvins Elferts at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Talent Manager at email@example.com
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 28.03.2023
Beigu termiņš: 22.03.2023
€ 1800 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 21.03.2023