Senior Developer (React and Node.JS)Sapiens Software Solutions (Latvia) SIA
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions, business services, and a full digital suite for property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 40-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 5,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Senior Developer: As part of the Sapiens Digital R&D group, you will work within a small and elite team, a start-up-like group within Sapiens, and you will design and build a new digital product. As a member of the team, you will master the entire application life-cycle including application architecture and application deployment architecture, development, testing (dev owns quality), continuous deployment, and continuous delivery up until production.
- As a member of the Digital R&D you will be developing a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, that maintains its high level of quality.
- You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing, CI, and CD using frontline and best technologies including Node.js, NoSQL persistency, Docker, Kubernetes and more.
- You will be expected to take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and processes. Be open-minded to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly whilst maintaining high quality.
- Members of the team usually work closely with other Sapiens R&D teams, to leverage knowledge and work done and often to be a role model for other teams regarding processes and activities.
- Play a role in the entire life cycle of development you have to be motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects from end to end.
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet product deadlines.
- Great team player, an innovator at heart with excellent interpersonal skill and a can-do attitude who is passionate about technology and have a strong interest in the latest technologies. Soul player.
- At least 5 years in React and Node.JS – mandatory.
- Experience in software integrations within enterprises.
- Strong actual experience with APIs.
- Ability to develop, present and test own solutions.
- Understanding of stateless architecture.
- Must experience in any of the public cloud services (Azure, preferably, but alternatives are ok).
- Understanding of backend services – .NET, Node.js, JAVA, or alternative
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment - advantage.
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Open and willing to travel when needed.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary).
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant on the 1st floor of the office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in our office cantine).
- Health insurance after the trial period.
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally.
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1120 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 10.04.2023
€ 1100 – 1450
Beigu termiņš: 16.04.2023
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023