CLOUD ENGINEERArvato Systems Latvia SIA
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
- Technical background (university studies and/or related experience).
- Ideally at least 2 years of experience in the field of cloud computing (Azure; GCP; AWS).
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent English language skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The list of possible skills and experiences is endless. However, the list of things that are necessary is short. Here are a few vital requirements for this role:
- Cloud platforms: Azure; GCP; AWS
- Operating systems (servers): Linux , Windows
- Scripting: Python; Bash; PowerShell; Shell
- Virtualization: VMware (NSX / HCX)
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Automation Tools: Terraform; Ansible; GIT; CI / CD practices using Jenkins or other
- Databases: Oracle / MSSQL / MySQL / Postgres
- Monthly gross salary from 1600 to 3800 EUR, depending on your level of expertise.
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences.
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training.
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage.
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives.
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements.
As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Arvato Systems Latvia SIA
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through Digital Transformation. About 3,100 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge, and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes, and take on IT systems operation and support.
As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Through our strong strategic partner network with global top players such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, and SAP, we continuously strengthen our know-how and leverage the most advanced technology. We Empower Digital Leaders.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.arvato-systems.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203072770
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4000 – 6500
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 2500 – 3700
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023