Senior System AnalystLuminor Bank AS Latvijas filiāle
Join our team as a Senior System Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Define best practices and train team on them, and ensure those are followed
- Study and understand the company’s business processes, applications and strategy's, including their effect on data and reporting, and apply gained knowledge in designing data warehouses and reports
- Cooperate IT architecture designing, and design projects followed by IT architecture
- Analyze systems, find synergies, make recommendations for improvements and support in prioritizations
- Analyze requirements and translate into technical specifications and design potential technical solutions
- Design and support the components of data warehouse and other BI solutions, such as ETL processes, databases, reports and reporting environments
- Perform supporting, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and ETL performance modification
- Define system documentation structure, guide through them team and ensure it is continually sustained
- Assist team members in projects, deliveries and consultations and provides the context according to strategy and architecture
What We Expect:
- 5+ years' experience in system analyses, designing and technical documentation
- Experience and understanding on Software Delivery methodologies
- Very good knowledge in SQL
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Strong skills in cooperation and communication
- Readiness to take ownership
- Previous experience from Banking or Financial Institutions
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Bachelor Diploma in technology, engineering or mathematics
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2460-3600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 26th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 13.04.2023
€ 1450 – 2150
Beigu termiņš: 26.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 28.03.2023