TranslatorLuminor Bank AS Latvijas filiāle
Join our team as a Translator!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are looking for a high-energy Latvian and Russian language professional to join our Customer Communication team and contribute to providing an exceptional experience to our customers. We are true believers that Customer Experience matters so if you feel the same way then this is the right place for you. The ideal candidate embodies entrepreneurial spirit, human way of communication and customer centric mindset to challenge the existing practices.
What You Will Do:
- Localise customer communication messages and materials according to Luminor tone of voice into local language as well as translate from local language to English
- Proofread and edit materials and content
- Manage and improve linguistic assets, such as the local style guide, glossary and TM (translation memory)
- Ensure high quality translations as per industry requirements
- Maintain and improve the quality of existing content
- Perform other tasks relevant to the role given by direct manager and/or functional manager
What We Expect:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Latvian
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills in English and Russian
- 1+ year experience in dealing with customer communication
- Translation experience, preferably in banking industry
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Experience in working with online translation software, CAT tools and translation management systems will be considered an advantage
- Degree in translation or related fields
- Flexibility, openness to change while having strong attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Readiness to take ownership
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 1650 EUR/month
Please mind that this is a temporary contract - maternity leave cover.
Application deadline is 14th of February.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1000 – 1400
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 26.04.2023
€ 1500 – 1700
Beigu termiņš: 07.04.2023