AML Quality and Process SpecialistENTAIN
• Experience in compliance and knowledge of AML/CFT processes and regulations.
• Understanding of gambling environment would be considered as an advantage.
• Critical thinking and ability to stand up for your opinion.
• Ability to define goals and work independently.
• Good knowledge of English language (especially written).
Within the AML team you will work with AML/CFT and Sanctions framework in B2C operations across multiple jurisdictions:
• Carry out quality assurance of processes within the AML department;
• Come up with suggestions for process improvements;
• Participate in AML effectiveness assessments and internal/external audits;
• Assistance to MLRO as required, including:
- reviews of EDD checks,
- data preparation and investigations,
- monitor and update AML/CFT documentation.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 27.03.2023
€ 2600 – 3650
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 06.04.2023