JOB DESCRIPTION: In this position you will work together with the Compliance team and perform various compliance- related tasks throughout multiple jurisdictions:
• Know Your Customer process.
• Customer risk assessment.
• Transaction monitoring.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Analytical thinking and attention to details – even the smallest thing can be a clue.
• Problem solving skills – sometimes you need to dig deeper.
• Good communication skills – you will cooperate with people from various departments and countries.
• Language knowledge: English and Latvian or Russian – your main working language will be English.
• Experience: experience in AML/Compliance field and/or in online gambling will be considered an advantage.
• Readiness to work in shifts.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 22.04.2023
€ 1400 – 1700
Beigu termiņš: 10.04.2023
€ 1400 – 1670
Beigu termiņš: 15.04.2023