• Supporting, developing, and documenting scalable web APIs based on Java/Spring framework.
• Testing and debugging applications, implementing written tests as part of the CI/CD pipeline.
• Interacting with different types (NoSQL, RDBs) of data sources.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Other position-related duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR CANDIDATES:
• Strong knowledge of Java 11+.
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Experience with Spring framework.
• Experience with version control software such as GIT.
DESIRABLE SKILLS FOR CANDIDATES:
• Experience with any testing frameworks.
• Experience with project Reactor or any other reactive framework.
• Understanding the nature of multithreaded programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Implementing Redis Pub/Sub or using Redis as cache storage.
• Experience with Docker, CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, ArgoCD, etc.).
• Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools such as JIRA.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of a growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, an extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 27.03.2023
€ 2000 – 3300
Beigu termiņš: 17.04.2023
€ 2100 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 09.04.2023