Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management, Healthcare and Payroll with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Project: Visma Enterprise Ressursstyring is a user-friendly tool for planning of shifts and daily operations by Norwegian private and public companies (187 are shared with Enterprise HRM). In total the application has more than 250 000 users.
Technology stack: AWS, PostgreSQL, WCF, WebAPI, ASP.NET Web services (.NET Framework), TeamCity, Git (Stash), C++/DevExpress (for windows client), Some of our applications use .NET 5+ and we plan to move to .NET 6/7
- Being a key person in the project
- Be part of an agile team and actively take part in developing the product
- Take part in all parts of the software delivery lifecycle including design, implementation, code review, automated testing and deployment with the main focus on DevOps and Cloud
We are looking for a .NET Developer with at least 3 - 5 + years of experience in Web-development and the following technologies:
- .Net Framework, C#,
- Experience with relational databases including MS-SQL
- Experience with any Cloud Services
- WCF, AngularJS
- Breeze, KnockoutJS
- ASP.NET Web services, WebAPI
- Experience with Git
- Good written and verbal English skills (B2+ level)
- Good analytical skills, independent and self-driven
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to share knowledge
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2600 to 4000 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Malduguņu iela 2, 2167, Mārupe
- Pilna slodze
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003734170
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1600 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 01.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023