Node.JS DeveloperDataArt Ltd
Our client is a company that provides the best-in-class digital platform to educate, motivate and support people to enhance their health and wellbeing.
The team is currently developing, enhancing, and improving this unique total people wellbeing platform. The goal is to help everyone live to their most significant potential. The holistic health is the right of every human being, and the platform is a way to make it accessible and sustainable for all. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and solve complex problems and enjoy building highly scalable and performant distributed systems leveraging cloud computing platforms.
The project team is medium size that consists of 10-20 people.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Node.JS Developer to join our project team.
• Postgres, Mongo, and Redis
• Develop and deliver product features
• Analyze, develop, and test features and bug fixing
• Contribute to improving the solution performance
• Work with the entire team to find a better way to implement tasks
• Work across both technical and business-focused team members to deliver value to the users
• 8+ years of industry experience with a minimum of 3 years at a principal/architect level
• Expert command of at least one of the following languages. NodeJS, Java, Python. NodeJS is a must
• Familiarity with one of the following: NodeJS frameworks (NestJS is a must), Django, Flask, Fast, Laravel, Spring, or other dynamic frameworks
• Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases - Object-oriented design principles and design patterns, with solid experience in data modeling (Postgres, Mongo, and Redis are a must)
• Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration)
• Hands-on software development capabilities with medium or large projects
• Microservices and Service-oriented architecture experience
• Experience with building an enterprise architecture
• Experience in integrations GraphQL and Rest APIs is a must
• Spoken English
Nice to have
• Experience in building enterprise solutions compliant with ISO, GDPR, HIPPA, etc.
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 3300
Beigu termiņš: 31.05.2023