Senior Cloud EngineerArvato Systems Latvia SIA
- Work in exciting digitalization and cloud projects using the latest technologies.
- To be responsible for the implementation and operations of customer projects and solutions in the cloud platforms, like Azure, AWS, GCP and our private cloud.
- Collaborate with our German team and customers.
- Manage and maintain cloud systems including monitoring, maintenance, and incident management.
- Automate existing processes using best practices.
- Identify bottlenecks in infrastructure’s performance.
- Technical background (university studies and/or related experience).
- Excellent English language skills.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience.
- You are familiar with:
- Cloud platforms: Azure; GCP; AWS.
- Virtualization and Containers: VMware (NSX / HCX); Kubernetes / AKS.
- Automation Tools: Terraform; Ansible; GIT; Azure DevOps; CI / CD practices.
- Scripting: Python; Powershell; Shell.
- Operating systems (servers): Windows and AD, Linux.
- Databases and networking knowledge.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Certificates in Azure (AZ-900 + AZ-104) and/or in AWS (CLF-C01).
- Solid knowledge in cloud architecture, networking and security.
- German language skills.
- Monthly gross salary from 3800 to 4800 EUR, depending on your level of expertise.
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga.
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training.
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage.
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives.
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
Arvato Systems Latvia SIA
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through Digital Transformation. About 3,100 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge, and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes, and take on IT systems operation and support.
As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Through our strong strategic partner network with global top players such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, and SAP, we continuously strengthen our know-how and leverage the most advanced technology. We Empower Digital Leaders.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.arvato-systems.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203072770
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 4000 – 6500
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023