Senior Project Manager for eCommercescandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What are your goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customer's needs and goals
- Take full responsibility on the assigned project, and make sure that all necessary processes are executed and delivered
- As a senior, your responsibility is to ensure mentoring to assigned juniors
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand the technological solutions behind them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Provide the best solutions for projects to achieve client satisfaction
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Ensure feedback for the Delivery Manager
- Follow up on the progress and risks on daily progress
- Maintain the roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
If your previous experience is a bit different, don't worry - all new colleagues, even if joining as a mid or senior-level, go through our educational program to align with scandiweb-specific processes and expectations. But in general, for a senior-level position, we expect the relevant previous experience to stand up to the offered salary level.
What do we expect from you?
Be open to knowledge and new challenges - even though you come with relevant work experience, you will need to absorb new information and skills.
- We expect you to have at least 3-4 years of previous experience either as a Web Developer or as a Project Manager on Web Development projects.
- Relevant experience with team management and maintaining multiple large projects in the same period
- You have acquainted with Magento and you have an understanding of the platform
- Be prepared to take all challenges as an opportunity - we see even little things as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
- Be humble and passionate about eCommerce and everything you do - we have a team of Project Managers with various experiences and backgrounds, all of which are happy to gain new knowledge and share theirs with others!
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally to gain the best eCommerce experience
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world - just keep the internet connection strong
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Paid vacation days, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and you can celebrate your National holidays according to your country.
- Sports bonuses to support a healthy lifestyle
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- We give a big focus on our employee learning and growth - we support our developers to acquire the newest certifications
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2600 – 3200
Beigu termiņš: 06.04.2023
€ 2000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 09.04.2023
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 25.03.2023