DevOps (AWS + Azure) Engineer, Information Technology ServicesDataArt Ltd
Our client is one of the world's most established stock exchanges.
Our scope of engagement includes a modern approach to SOA, including AWS and Microservices stack, data warehousing, modern APIs, frontend development and other areas.
We are using Scrum and scaled Agile framework for the project. Program management, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts are involved on the DataArt side.
DataArt’s specialists focus on data streaming and sourcing solutions to ensure data processing necessary for trading operations. The team is preparing to roll out a portal with embedded widgets.
DataArt is also engaged in transforming business processes and migrating from on-premise hosting to Cloud by re-platforming the entire system and using Cloud native technologies. Part of the work includes the integration of systems and data related to a new asset class into the customer's existing IT landscape.
We invite to the company, not a project
We have several teams with about 100 people total operating from the EU with no overtime work expected. The work is split up into small parts based on priority; after a part is released, the team moves on to the next one.
We are looking for a DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer/Architect who could join the client's DevSecOps Cloud Enablement team. This team engages with other internal projects and teams in the client's company, makes interviews, and assessments of DevOps practices, addresses all the concerns, provides recommendations for transformation, and executes the implementation of these recommendations.
Terraform, GitLab CI/CD, HashiCorp Vault, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Anthos.
• Communicate with stakeholders of different projects for performing assessments
• Auditing projects in terms of DevOps best practices, IaC best practices, processes, branching strategies
• Preparing Assessment reports with audit results
• Lead implementation phase along with DevOps Engineers
• Self-management of project pipelines
• Hands-on work with Terraform code, CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes manifests in execution phases
• Participating in improving processes and performance of the DevSecOps team
• 3+ years of DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer/Architect experience or cloud architecture
• Fundamental knowledge of basic AWS services, AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Experience working with Azure Cloud
• Experience with HashiCorp Vault
• Knowledge of GitLab CI/CD
• Understanding of Anthos
• Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Terraform
• Spoken English
Nice to have
• Experience in working with multi-account environments in AWS
• Experience with migration of on-premise solutions to cloud
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 5200
Beigu termiņš: 02.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023
€ 3000 – 5500
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023