DevOps Engineer with GCP, Telemedicine Technology Solutions CLIENTDataArt Ltd
The client is a telemedicine company. A comprehensive digital solution developed by their technicians enables new models of patient care. The basic principle of operation is patient-doctor communication via secure video channels. The company provides emergency teleconferencing assistance to patients in more than 40 states, and powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners.
This charter extends to all software projects that run in a browser. This includes internal management and debugging tools, user-facing single-page applications, web applications, embeddable applications, and the home-grown and third-party libraries that power each of those applications.
Where it is unfeasible for any feature team to own a shared library or piece of infrastructure, the Web Platform team can assume responsibility for that project's maintenance and development.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 60+ people working from Ukraine, Poland, and the USA. Your Scrum team will consist of 7+ Data Engineers, DevOps, Data QA Engineer, Architect, Product Owner, and a Development Manager.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with a practical experience with most components of GCP to join our distributed project team.
Microservices, Python, SQL, GCP (Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery) Looker, Terraform, Gitlab, Informatica.
• 3+ years of practical experience with most components of GCP
• Experience with containers: Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes
• Experience administering web services on Linux using Apache and Nginx
• Experience with SQL Databases/DWH/Data Lakes (BigQuery is a perfect match)
• Comfortable with Python
• Hands-on experience with configuration tools (Terraform is a perfect match)
• Experience and understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols
• Familiar with source control tools GIT
• Experience with CI tools
• Spoken English
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 5050
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023
€ 2500 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 20.04.2023
€ 1000 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 22.04.2023