Security EngineerArvato Systems Latvia SIA
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participating in security incident management and vulnerability management processes
- Conducting cybersecurity vulnerability assessment
- Analyzing and responding to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Providing threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory
- Documenting and maintaining technical documentation, security procedures and processes
- Researching new technologies and tools for cybersecurity innovation
- Maturing the vulnerability and scanning/assessment capabilities
- Creating and implementing use cases within the SIEM tool
- Participating in threat hunting, threat modeling, and threat intel activities
- Being responsible for the development, testing, and deployment of complex IT security solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security/cyber security, Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
- At least 2 years of previous experience in similar position
- Excellent understanding of security incident management, malware management and vul-nerability management processes as well as various cyber-attacks and recent hacking tech-niques
- Full understanding of technology governance, technology risk management/GRC, internal audit, vendor/third party management, business resiliency and fraud
- Understanding of SIEM tools functionality
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions
- Familiar with industry-standard security controls, policies & procedures. Demonstrates awareness of cybersecurity events, threats and actors, including trends and emerging sys-temic risks
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-containing work style and ability to think creatively
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Organized and result oriented in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 to 4500 EUR, depending on your level of expertise.
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences.
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training.
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage.
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives.
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Arvato Systems Latvia SIA
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through Digital Transformation. About 3,100 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge, and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes, and take on IT systems operation and support.
As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Through our strong strategic partner network with global top players such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, and SAP, we continuously strengthen our know-how and leverage the most advanced technology. We Empower Digital Leaders.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.arvato-systems.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203072770
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1500 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 2000 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 11.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023