Senior Outsourcing Accountant (temporary contract)Evolution Latvia SIA
- Ensuring accounting control for defined Evolution Group companies;
- Monthly closing procedures: Ensuring that month is closed properly – necessary calculations of depreciation and accruals are in place;
- Ensuring that transactions entered during the month were done properly and accurately by selecting correct accounts, correct periods and correct accounting principles;
- Reconciliation of monthly group balances;
- Reporting monthly results in Consolidation system;
- Ensuring that taxes are calculated and accounted for in compliance with the tax legislation of respective country;
- Control and approve payments (payroll, invoices, taxes and other);
- Communication with outsourced service providers, organize their work and communicate issues;
- Preparation of statutory audits – preparation or information for outsource providers for annual reports & CIT calculation, preparation of the information required by auditors, answering to auditors’ questions, assistance to ensure that statutory audits are finalized within stipulated deadlines;
- Daily management of accounting team: Provide control and necessary guidance to ensure that work of each accountant is done accurately and according to highest quality standards.
- 3 years of proven experience in the field;
- Professional accounting education;
- Excellent knowledge of English both written & spoken;
- Good knowledge of computer skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Data analysis skills with ability to produce reports;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Accounting software Navision knowledge as an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills both written & spoken;
- Good organizational & administrative skills;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Monthly Gross salary 2000 - 2400 EUR
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment;
- Modern, high-tech office easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles;
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support other benefits;
- On-site gym with group training;
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties;
- Personal and professional development workshops.
Please note that the position is for a fixed term - 1 year, with a possibility to prolong it.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 06.04.2023
€ 1800 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 24.04.2023
€ 2200 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 22.04.2023