Electrical Design EngineerEvolution Latvia SIA
- Prepare preliminary design of electrical and low voltage infrastructure for new locations, keep records of changes and amend drawings, if required;
- Participate in preparing documentation for tender for electrical and low voltage infrastructure supply and installation, evaluate received proposals and participate in commissioning of systems;
- Develop recommendation and provide an estimate of the new or existing electricals development and improvement.
- Participate in developing of electrical and low voltage infrastructure installation, transition to service and maintenance policies for all Evolution locations;
- Create work schedules for installation works, including critical parts of installation;
- Participate in Commissioning planning, tests schedules elaborating;
- Use AutoCAD or any similar CAD software to draft designs;
- During design execution phase provide supervision of installation works, cover RFI from contractors, make design adjustments and schedules of work;
- Participate in Commissioning activities, tests planning and witnessing;
- Participate in Handover process-checking and accepting as-build documentation, packages documentations structuring and grouping for handover.
- Higher education in electrotechnical engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- At least 3 years’ experience in electrical design, maintenance, or troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of operation principles of Critical power supply systems: Uninterrupted Power
- Supply, Generator Sets, ATS, ByPass;
- Strong skills of CAD software (AutoCAD or similar);
- Overall understanding of Low Voltage systems (Telecommunications, Security, Fire Alarm, Power Monitoring) and its integration into Electrical systems;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Monthly Gross salary 1700 - 2500 EUR (depending on experience);
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment;
- Modern, high-tech office easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles;
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support other benefits;
- On-site gym with group training;
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties;
- Personal and professional development workshops.
Please send your application in English.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023
€ 2200 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 06.04.2023
€ 1200 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023