Middle Project Manager with Financial domain Experience, Investment Management ServiceDataArt Ltd
Our client is one of the world's largest investment funds that manage hundreds of billions of dollars. The company's business is focused on several areas: private equity, venture capital, real assets, investment solutions, and global market strategies.
DataArt specialists work on the project in several areas related to the core business of the client. We are helping to develop a decision support system for investment analysts. The project includes development, optimization, and speeding up applications and databases.
The project team consists of 20 people on the DataArt side and 15 people on the Client's side that are divided into 3 Scrum teams (consisting of .NET developers, QAs and BAs).
We are looking for an experienced and open-minded Project Manager with financial domain experience.
• 3+ year of experience in managing IT projects
• Experience in Finance Industry (Fund Accounting would be a big plus)
• Experience in working with distributed multicultural teams and foreign clients
• Understanding the main stages of the SDLC
• Detail oriented, organized and analytical approach, ability to work through complex issues in a methodical and complete manner
• Strong problem solving, facilitation and prioritization skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Cooperating with Business users, third-party providers and fund accounting representatives to build the seamless development and integration process
• Work in correlation with the team members and the department managers to implement project timelines and ensure that the team meets milestones all through the project lifecycle
• Coordination of different project stakeholders to identify and automate major user’s workflows
• Providing project status visibility to the team and stakeholders at various levels
• Jira management, building and maintaining Jira dashboards, rules, reports and queries
• Facilitating and supporting all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
• Work on constant process improvements to achieve higher satisfaction for the team and greater value to the client
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4000 – 10000
Beigu termiņš: 20.04.2023
€ 2200 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 20.04.2023
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 21.04.2023