Business Analyst, Investment Management SolutionsDataArt Ltd
Our client is a US-based investment management business of an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 40 other countries.
The client has recently started the development of a system that appeared to be in need of enhancements before its final implementation. The system is a warehouse consolidating data flows, and processing information so that it can be presented to the end user in a readable format.
Along with the optimization, the project is aimed at migration from on-premise software to cloud services (AWS). We are the only vendor working on this task, and we need to expand the team.
We invite to the company, not a project
Our team is a dynamic, fast-paced agile environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under senior leadership.
Now we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in Investment Management.
MS SQL Server, Tableau, Jira, Confluence, Java, Python.
• 6+ years of Business Analysis, with experience in Investment Management, ideally in Fixed Income
• Demonstrated experience with various SDLC and application development and release control methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall and DevOps
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent recommendations and decisions and to develop creative solutions to support business strategies
• Ability to assess current process and suggest change-driven solutions to enhance business outcomes
• Proven ability to structure SQL queries, understand stored procedures
• Experience with Business Intelligence Reporting tools and understanding of relational database models. MS SQL Server, Tableau
• Very strong relationship management capabilities and confidence in engaging directly with business partners and technical resources
• Solid organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a demanding, face-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to document complex workflows
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and partnering skills
• Spoken English
• Utilize knowledge of business analysis concepts and SDLC methodologies to support business initiatives and system enhancements.
• Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases
• Participate with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gain understanding of the purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices.
• Ability to lead projects; write and refine user stories, including documentation of business requirements, definition of test cases, identification of project risks and coordinating implementation activities, such as training and the documentation of business process changes.
• Perform business process reviews and document current business and system workflows and recommend future state workflow changes, working with business users, vendors and IT when applicable.
• Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
• Keep abreast of industry initiatives, regulatory requirements and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies and ensure regulatory compliance.
• Support day-to-day business issues, with the ability to manage multiple issues concurrently, communicate clear status updates and drive issues to an appropriate conclusion
Nice to have
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Technology
• Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus
• Experience with Python and Java a plus
• Knowledge of Vermillion and/or Seismic Reporting systems a plus
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2484 – 3478
Beigu termiņš: 07.04.2023
€ 3500 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023
€ 2000 – 6000
Beigu termiņš: 08.04.2023