Our growing and ever-evolving SEO team is looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering great SEO solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome.
If the opportunity to bring websites to the top positions in Google for the USA, the UK, and all across Europe brings you excitement, new tech, and knowledge drives you forward, then you are what we have been looking for!
Desired background and skill-set
- Previous working experience in the SEO field
- An ability to use SEO tools (such as Screaming Frog, Majestic, Ahrefs, Semrush, Inlinks, etc.)
- Ability to work with large amounts of information, systematize and analyze data in Google Spreadsheets and Google Docs (work with tables, filtering formulas, PivotTables, integration of extensions for GA/GSC, etc.)
- Excitement about digital marketing and SEO particularly
- Deep understanding of search engines, ranking principles, and the impact of Google updates
- Dedication to learning and evolving as a professional in the ever-changing digital world
- Advanced written and spoken English
- SEO strategy and action plan development or/and execution for e-commerce (and not only) businesses
- Analysis of semantics and existing content on the website, search for new semantic clusters
- Development of backlinks-building strategy and cooperation with backlinks-building specialists
Creation of briefs for writing content, uploading & user-oriented formatting of content on websites, communication with copywriters and content managers
- Optimization of websites from a technical SEO perspective, close cooperation with developers on implementation of fixes and improvements
- Backlinks building strategy development and execution
- The list above will highly depend on you and your professional goals. Nevertheless, you will have a supportive team to work with to achieve the goals!
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Papildu informācija: Online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location Support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Kaļķu iela 12, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://scandiweb.com/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1500 – 1700
Beigu termiņš: 09.06.2023
€ 1600 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023