Java Software Engineer (Baltic Core Team)Swedbank AS
Are you passionate about Java, API-s and developing products and services for the biggest bank in the Baltics?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly skilled and experienced team to improve and develop bank core services;
- Design, build and maintain high performing, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Collaborate with other team members in international development projects in our agile environment;
Develop yourself in other IT areas, have great career opportunities and access to trainings;
- Work in a dynamic environment in biggest bank in the Baltics.
- Senior level experience working with Java;
- Experience in API centric development and willingness to help us in this journey;
- Having enough SQL knowledge for your daily work;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, high flexibility and reliability;
- Great communication and collaborative skills (good spoken and written English is a must);
- Contribute to team upskilling by mentoring and knowledge sharing;
- Higher education in the field of IT or a great reason for not having one;
- DevOps experience is a plus.
Our Technology stack
- back-end: Java SE, REST, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JMS;
- CI/CD: Docker, Redhat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Jenkins;
- dev. environment: GIT, BitBucket, Gradle, IntelliJ;
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Eva Kaarlõpp, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 31.03.2023 the latest.
PS! Please note that we do not offer relocation support for this role.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
€ 1600 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 01.06.2023