IT Operational Excellence ManagerSwedbank AS
Are you passionate about driving a Digital Transformation?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in driving a large-scale IT transformation
- Work within an extended management team, with equal opportunities to both advise & to grow
- Streamline processes & ways of working across a large IT organization
- Drive operational excellence initiatives across multiple tech streams to better enable IT delivery
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a key role, within an Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Experience with implementation of organizational Ways of Working
- Experience leading large scale implementations, organizational Change Mgmt
- Knowledge in ITIL or Agile frameworks would be asset
- Strong (English) communication skills, speaking, reading, writing & interpretation
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of something bigger: work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the market - bring your knowledge, experience, your modesty & your voice" Tyson Duffy, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 27.03.2023. the latest.
Please note this is a temporary role for ~1,5 years.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4300 – 5800
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1700 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5500
Beigu termiņš: 20.06.2023