Business Developer for Growth Marketingscandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb is working with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
As scandiweb is rapidly growing and expanding, we are actively looking for new talents to join us and support our Business Development team.
Your responsibility will include sourcing opportunities from our existing and new accounts, quality them, and converting them into new business.
We follow a consultative approach to sales, so it is not about sales in the first place, but identifying the value we provide for the customers.
Your focus will be solely on scandiweb Growth team - a place where we help our eCommerce clients improve eCommerce business results via Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Performance Marketing, Email Marketing, and Loyalty Platforms.
What is it like to be a Business Developer for Marketing?
- Understand what scandiweb customers are looking for, their needs, and pain points
- Know what services scandiweb's Growth Marketing team offers - SEO, PPC, CRO, Data, and Email Marketing
- Create tailored growth solutions for our clients
- Leading day-to-day sales activities, from new offer preparation to executing a call with potential clients
- Join every part of the sales process for both inbound and outbound leads (intro calls, offers preparation, solutionizing)
- Keep CRM up-to-date with a precise action list required to close a deal!
- Take ownership of deals and keep them updated
- Closely collaborate with Sales and Marketing team leads
What do we expect?
- Someone who is well-organized and structured
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident spoken and written English skills
- Practical experience in Digital Marketing or eCommerce
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivation and proactive approach
- Great time management skills
- Previous work experience in sales or business development is a bonus
- Practical experience in either Digital Marketing services is a bonus
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1850 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 28.03.2023
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 09.04.2023
€ 2700 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 02.04.2023