Data Management SpecialistALLNEX
Are you passionate about data management and looking for a challenging role in a global company that values innovation and creativity? Look no further than allnex!
We are currently seeking a Sr. Data Management Specialist to join our dynamic Global Business Services (GBS) team. As a key member of our team, you will play a critical role in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of allnex's critical master data, helping to drive our business forward and enabling our customers to succeed.
In this role, you will collaborate with stakeholders across allnex's business functions to understand data requirements, design data models, and ensure data is entered and maintained correctly in our systems. You will also have the opportunity to leverage your expertise to recommend process improvements and work with other teams to implement these changes.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a strong analytical mindset and a passion for driving data quality, we want to hear from you! At allnex, we offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to grow your career in a global organization.
Apply now to become part of a dynamic and innovative team that is making a difference in the world of data management!
Qualifications and skills
- At least 1 year experience in Data Management or Master Data related role;
- Experience in ERP-supported environment, preferably SAP ERP;
- Familiarity with Material Master Data will be an advantage for this role;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and independently;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- At least intermediate (B2) English language skills.
- To advise Data Management Specialists on process or data setup issues
- Ensure data stewardship – work with different teams within the organization to coordinate the complete set up of master data
- Assistance to ERP-system users with master data-related issues, following the established issue management process;
- Take responsibility for data integrity and global consistency;
- Understand the business process and the relevant master data, ensure the validity of data definitions;
- Participate in projects and clean-up activities to ensure data integrity
- Monthly gross salary up to 1450 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 03.04.2023
€ 405.03 – 405.03
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023
€ 1600 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023