Site Reliability EngineerGoCardless
Here at GoCardless, we’re building the world’s bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
GoCardless is searching for engineers with a strong interest in infrastructure management and the site reliability engineering problem space. You will be a member of a distributed team working with all other engineering teams - from product to data - to help build and scale the global platform our payments and open banking products sit on.
You will own the solutions that you and your team are delivering. We are passionate about the work we do. We are here to build a global payments network and to revolutionise the way financial institutions control access to our personal data.
If you enjoy hard challenges, value learning and want to create an impact, then this is a place for you.
What excites you
We use a wide range of technologies, and will never expect you to have experience with all of them. We do hope that you are enthusiastic about the infrastructure space and the impact your work can have on others. To enjoy this work you’ll be excited by:
- Building and maintaining automation of new and existing infrastructure;
- Appreciate and believe in building easy to understand and maintain tools to solve problems;
- Automating operational tasks to eliminate toil using your software development skills and experience;
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
- Working closely with software engineers and data scientists;
- Being involved in the technical design of architecture and making technical decisions;
- Cloud-first engineering;
- Ongoing opportunities to further develop your skills;
- Care about working with people who share the same values as you and who will continually push you to grow.
What excites us
- 1+ years experience in a related field;
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Python, Ruby, Golang etc.;
- Experience with IaC tooling, such as Terraform;
- Previous experience with Terraform automation toolings such as Terragrunt or Atlantis will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with cloud computing providers such as AWS or GCP;
- Experience with containerized applications;
- Previous experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes, and GKE will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Github, GitHub Actions, ArgoCD etc.;
- Experience working with monitoring tooling such as Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix etc.;
- Previous experience with centralised log management through Elastic tooling will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with relational databases and other datastores, especially around high availability and performance optimisation;
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Working in a distributed team, with teammates in Rīga, Latvia and London, UK.
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period.
Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1900 – 2100
Beigu termiņš: 17.04.2023
€ 4000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023
€ 5630 – 7620
Beigu termiņš: 10.04.2023