Here at GoCardless, we’re building the world’s bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
As a Product Manager you will work closely with a Business and Technical Leads to lead one or more of our cross-functional development teams. Teams are responsible for their product area, and deliver impactful change autonomously, in line with the overall product strategy.
What excites you
- Problem discovery and prioritisation - Taking complex and ambiguous product problems and structuring these effectively. This includes clearly defining the problem space, the impact of the problem and the trade-offs made in making prioritisation decisions.
- Data-led decision-making - Using data and broader market trends to support your trade-off decisions and problem impact estimations.
- Influencing and communication - Building collaborative relationships with your team, stakeholders and executives to deliver change effectively across your remit. This includes growing to become the ‘go-to’ person for your product area; translating complex, technical problems into understandable concepts; and convincing stakeholders of the best approach using structured reasoning.
- Customer advocacy - Understanding the needs of your key customers on an ongoing basis, and using this to enable effective prioritisation decisions.
- Shipping stuff - Working with your team to support changes to completion, delivering consistent positive impact across your product area.
What excites us
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills - We want our Product Managers to have an outstanding ability to tackle interesting problems. At GoCardless we start by asking ‘why?’, and a data-led approach is central to how we run Product.
- Curiosity and high agency - We’re after people who aren’t afraid of a challenge and will have a go, stay curious and adapt to a constantly changing environment. Our Product Managers are highly motivated to lead things to completion, delivering great impact with their teams.
- Collaborative leaders - Product roles bring responsibility without direct authority. We’re looking for leaders who can motivate and earn the trust of stakeholders and teams with a collaborative approach.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at Gocardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic - the reason we all love showing up to work.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2700 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 02.04.2023
€ 2000 – 3572
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 27.03.2023