Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Visma EasyCruit is a mature HRM multi-tenant application hosted on Amazon Web Services. In order to continue to meet our customer’s rapidly growing user expectations, we are on a mission to build the recruitment software of the future. This mission includes a redesign of workflows, UX and introducing modern technologies like .NET Core, Microservices, Docker and React.
Technologies we use in the project: AWS, React, TypeScript, SCSS, Jest, Testing library
- Be part of a Scrum team and actively take part in developing the product
- Develop and maintain software application following the best practices
- Work with established processes
- Estimate work effort with task breakdown, and verify approach and estimates together with the team
- Collaborate with the development team by conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions
- Cooperate efficiently in an international environment with a team of strong professionals
Experience and technology requirements:
We are looking for a person with at least 2 years of Web Development experience including:
- Front-end development
- Experience with React or at least one of modern frontend frameworks - Angular, Vue or similar
- Knowledge of software development and common development patterns
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Typescript
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields
- Excellent English skills (B2+ level)
- Be a team player
- You are eager to learn and always looking for ways to improve and speed up things
- Motivated to successfully achieve results together with your team
- Open-minded and be able to propose and discuss ideas for improvements within the team
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 1800 to 3500 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Malduguņu iela 2, 2167, Mārupe
- Pilna slodze
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003734170
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2100 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023
€ 1600 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 01.06.2023