Electrical Projects EngineerEvolution Latvia SIA
- Ensure procedures and schemes relating to electricals are drafted, documented, implemented, and updated;
- Prepare preliminary design of electrical infrastructure for new locations, keep record of changes and amend drawings if required;
- Manage or supervise specialists and sub-contractors working with the company`s electrical installations;
- Analyze technical drawings, interpreted specifications, and determine the electrical requirements of a given project;
- Liaise with other engineers external and internal to ensure overall customer satisfaction'
- Manage and monitor all assigned electrical projects to the team of engineers;
- Ensure health and safety codes are always obeyed;
- Complete quality assurance on all electrical components and projects and writing up reports;
- Use CAD or any other wiring software to draft designs;
- Analyze and approve various construction and engineering plans;
- Create and update electrical, low voltage design and build procedures;
- Ensuring all deadlines and budgetary requirements are met;
- Develop recommendation and provide an estimate of the new or existing electricals development and improvement;
- Develop electrical infrastructure installation, transition to service and maintenance policies for all Evolution locations.
- Bachelor’s degree plus experience in the electrical and low-voltage industry;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- At least 5 years’ experience in electrical design, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of operation principles of Uninterrupted Power Supply, Generator Sets, ATS, ByPass;
- Strong skills of CAD software (AutoCAD or similar)
- Overall understanding of Low Voltage systems (Telecommunications, Security, Fire Alarm);
- High sense of responsibility;
- The Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Monthly gross salary 1900-2850 EUR (depending on experience);
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment;
- Modern, high-tech office easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles;
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support and other benefits;
- On-site gym with group training;
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties;
- Personal and professional development workshops.
- Discounts to different Evolution partners.
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Brīvības iela 151, Rīga, LV-1012
- Pilna slodze
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://www.evolution.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003815611
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
€ 2500 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 19.06.2023
€ 3500 – 4300
Beigu termiņš: 12.06.2023