Financial AnalystDYNINNO Financial Technologies
Dyninno Financial Technologies is a dynamically growing financial technology company, established in 2015. We provide access to loans for underserved consumers across Europe and other regions. We are a part of Dyninno Group of companies founded in San Francisco, delivering products and services to 50 markets globally via powerful marketing, IT, and lead generation.
In our product development, we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international markets.
As our business activity continues to grow, we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team.
Main responsibilities are:
- Produce management and accounting reports with adherence to company policies and timetables;
- Oversee and support financial audit and regulatory procedures;
- Keep close cooperation with accounting and treasury team;
- Perform financial analysis of strategic business development projects;
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the key drivers of the business in order to derive analyses of the ongoing financial performance;
- Participate in development of financial management regulations and procedures;
- Prepare reports and presentations to senior management and shareholders.
What we would expect:
- Knowledge of management accounting and basic principles and procedures of accounting;
- Skills and experience in work with large, unstructured data volume;
- Ability to work under pressure in highly dynamic environment;
- Excellent skills in MS Office (especially MS Excel);
- Experience in building effective communication with employees from various business functions;
- Big4 audit experience will be considered as a plus;
- Personality, that is focused on process improvement, automation and optimization;
- Willingness to grow as a professional in the field of financial management.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then monthly salary range for this position is 2700 EUR gross till 3000 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Why Dyninno Financial Technologies:
At Dyninno Financial Technologies, we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of Dyninno Financial Technologies.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV and cover letter.
Personnel selection is provided by the competence center of the Dyninno group “DYNATECH” LLC, Reg. No. 40203110019, address: Jeruzalemes Street 1, Riga, LV-1010, license issued by the SEA for the provision of work placement services No.61/2021 (17.11.2021.).
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Jeruzalemes iela 1
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Dyninno Financial Technologies was founded by a team of experts in the banking and
investment field with a goal to develop advanced and innovative financial technology
products that fulfill the demands of the digital generation.
In our product development, we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root
principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to
continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://dyninno.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40006025474
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1500 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 06.07.2023
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 10.07.2023
€ 2500 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 19.06.2023