Software EngineerSwedbank AS
Are you curious about ESG reporting and would like to develop skills in this new area - then take this opportunity to learn and grow with usIn Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a cross functional Team in the Agile Release Train, working together to develop and maintain high quality ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) reporting - a key area for Swedbank to improve sustainability credentials.
- To contribute in all areas: to analyse, design, develop, test, and maintain services for ESG reporting.
- Continuously improve the way of working using SAFe methodology.
- Dealing with ad hoc issues and questions.
- Relevant university degree or a great reason for not having one.
- To have a basic or intermediate understanding or is willing to learn finance processes.
- It would be great if you would have a basic or intermediate experience with IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) or other OLAP (online analytical processing) data sources.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience of integrations and data sourcing is an advantage.
- Good Excel skills.
- Good communication skills, flexible and ready to adapt to changes.
- At least 2-year experience in IT or Finance area.
- You are fluent in English.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
contribute with your engagement and your knowledge in our team’s area of responsibility. We are a dynamic team who takes on challenges with a great deal of energy, passion, and innovation. As a software developer you will be an important member of the team. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us to improve as a team. Besides hard work, we always try to find a way to have fun together. In this team you will get your own responsibilities and at the same time have support from your colleagues. Your colleagues are in both Stockholm and Riga." Christina Hejdenberg, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 27.03.2023.
Location: Sundbyberg or Riga
Recruiting manager: Christina Hejdenberg, +46 8 58 59 44 76
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Landsvägen 40, 172 63, Sundbyberg
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2100 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 31.05.2023
€ 1600 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 01.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023