Dedicated Department HR/Administratorscandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Goals and Responsibilities
As a Dedicated HR, you will be working for a specific department within scandiweb - Service Cloud. It is a specific department allocating developers, project managers, and other specialists according to client needs and work-scope requirements.
As the department is close to being a team of 150 people, all of the employees' performance ratings, workload, competence development, and overall well-being must be looked after! So the goals and responsibilities involve a whole spectrum of tasks, such as:
- Supervising the department's billable hours
- Maintaining and conducting various internal processes such as salary revisions, performance reviews, onboardings, offboarding, and more
- Assisting the head of the department in various activities, co-develop internal policies, improving internal processes
- Co-work with the HR team to maintain overall HR processes also within the dedicated department
What do we expect from you?
In scandiweb, we require HRs to be agile and observant and take scandiweb's culture as a priority before setting new ideas and initiatives. Thus, previous HR experience is not expected! But any experience with administrative processes and internal management is welcome. Even if your work has not been even remotely related to HR, you feel like it is the place that matches you - apply and discover yourself!
Some qualities we do expect are:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work from the Riga Old Town office
- Full-time business hour workload
- Good organizational skills and time planning
- Interpersonal skills, as this position entails a lot of interaction and work with other people often in difficult situations (conflict resolutions, performance issues, salary discussions, and more)
- Analytical mindset as you will have to administer and process a lot of data and plan improvement strategies/activities
How to apply?
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? A test assignment requiring work with provided data and an interview with fellow HRs!
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Possibility to work from home
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 03.04.2023
€ 1700 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023
€ 1500 – 1700
Beigu termiņš: 07.04.2023